Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Night out with high school friends...

So i was home "blurring" playing Texas Hold em' Poker on facebook last Tuesday night when suddenly, I received a call from Elaine T.

Elaine : JUUUUUUUuuuuuuuu... Come Equatorial Hotel now!
Me : Huh??
Elaine : We all chilling here.. Nicol is back..come over lar..
Me : Who is we all?? I'm playing tournament lar...
Elaine : Me, Nicol and Stef here
Me: It's Tuesday wei... I got work tmrw....
Nicol : Ju.. I know you so long dee I never ask you out before COME LAR!!!
Me : Sigh.. I come but I'm going back at 11.30pm

After asking Cicak girl she didn't want to go.. and getting directions to Equatorial Hotel...
I arrived... And it was an enjoyable night...

In the cab also laughing non stop dee.

Con me to take cab to Skybar

DArk abit ah sorry

Stef! I miss playing Basketball with you

Elaine..Lovesssss spanking eh..

No comments: