Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Can't change the past...

This is gonna be another of those bitching post..

Those in KL like The Jelly man and Cicak girl knows I've been working quite a lot lately for work.
Rumors and beliefs in Penang are going else wise.
Apparently, If I am busy working on a project, and i can't attend a wedding on a weekend due to working, I am not allowed to go out on a weekday to drink.
And if i do, I shouldn't post up pictures, else people state I am not qualified to say I cannot come to your wedding back in Penang due to work.

First it was rumors about me only hanging out with only rich people and that I am a slut for sleeping around.. DUDE! Whoever you are, Just for your info.. I haven't been getting laid since Per if you are wondering. I don't know why..Jealousy? I don't have anything for anyone to get jealous of. I'm not hot, stunning or very ladylike. My dad even got scared that I was heading the wrong sexual orientation.. which I'm not.

Secondly, I hear 3M-ers actually don't like me and are just PRETENDING to be nice to me.
What bullshit is this? YOU should never get my work involve in my personal life.

More and more things keep popping out of my miserable so called life.
What can i do to make people happy?
The conclusion is.. Its impossible to please the whole world.
So what do you do?
Learn to please yourself.. that way you might be a happier person
and not go around bitching about others.
I'm writing this out of anger after going thru too many shit. So if anyone felt anything..
No hard feelings.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, sounds like you need a life coach right now. Not much advice I can give you to help you out but yeah I know what you're feeling. Chin up. Learn to play politics better. And cut out all those ostentatious friends of yours. Eventhough they look pretty, they're seriously ugly inside. Its really ok to have only 5 best friends in the whole world cos they love you no matter what. Unlike all those fake bitches & bastards out there who just want to:
(a) Know you so they pull favours off you
(b) Know you so that they have a subject to gossip or bitch about (concluded that these ppl usually don't have interesting lies and have very low self esteem)
(c) Know you so they can leech off you (i.e., pay for food, drinks, etc)

So hope you cheer up. Give yourself some time for reflection and to realise who your real friends are and you'll be out of the doldrums soon.

Julsgp said...

Thx M.. but who are you?

Anonymous said...

hehe - the one your bro is 'fond' of.

Julsgp said...

Oooooo SiSTA!!!!

Arrovv The Wise said...

I forgive u for not attending a wedding in KK wat!!! :S
p/s: I paid RM320/nite for 2 nites for the other Tan who didn't show up :S

Anonymous said...

Like i said...people have many ways to bring one down....no point pleasing everyone...but yourself....so be urself...no one has any right to even judge u...

btw i like what M said...it is so true..keep those who care and love you for who u really are...and cut off the others who are taking advantage of u...

You know ...many of us have your back no matter what ok...cheer up...HUGS

Julsgp said...

Unker nel not you lar.. u understanding wan..bout the other tan..not me ok..i asked him to call u wei..

thanks cicak girl :P