Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hit and Run...

This morning, as i was entering my car to go to work, I noticed a note on my windscreen.
The note was written...

WHJ 9774
BMW (Black)/Blue
knocked your car on 10:16 pm, we
passed by & saw
the incident


Its really great we still have caring citizens in Malaysia.. That's the first thing that passed my mind. WHAT?!?!?!?!? My car got knocked?? When did that happen? I rushed out of my car to check around.. And there it was... On the left side of my car - passenger's seat.. A dent!
I sometimes really pity my car... It's only less than a year's old and already its had more scars than my old junk Proton Saga.




First my mom drove it and someone scratched it, and then now.. a dent.
And honestly, I'm very piss cuz i know for a fact if i hit someone, I'd leave my number there..
and also the note from my witness didn't leave any phone numbers so the police they can have every right to ignore this and claim it to be a fake note.

I called my mom... Informed her about it and she asked for the Beamer's number plate.
Apparently she called the owner that bought the car 3 years ago about this.
The owner then told my mom he sold his car 2 years ago to a second hand dealer's company and then questioned her.. "How did you get my details??"

"heh heh.. I work in BMW, Sorry i called i figured if i call you directly we could work something out"

Wah my mom kheng.. I need to head to the police station tonight :( sigh.

No comments: