Sunday, November 11, 2007

Deepavali's Friday Night

Last Friday, Joanne told me she was coming down.
And as usual.. Joanne wants to go party.
After a long non-stop working 12 day job, I too needed a drink and a break.

We wanted to go to "The Attic" to listen to Adil and his Canadian friend play but they cancelled last minute.
So since Sean told me he has already renovated the downstairs of BED, I suggested to the others and they agreed.

I gang ended up in a weird combination... My boss and 2 other 3M-er's whom i call "Tai ka che" (Big sisters), Sheena, Elaine and Joanne. While Naomie and Vig were in Sunshine, Simran, Adil and others in Cynna and Jade in Maison. The funniest part was i didn't even see any of them and we were all in the same street, different club.

Well i had fun most of the night :) Here are some pics.

The Boss-Lewis, Myself, Joanne and Sheena

Aiyo come dance lar...Sheena are those your fingers showing peace?

CY, Shareen and myself.

Die also i won't dance.. come Cheers!!

I like this picture :)

Sweet sisters :)


Aiyo my face looks like i wanna "pia tin"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eh...thats Joanne's fingers ler...i where got so tan lol...hahaha...it was a great nite out... :P