Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Thank you


Isk..Isk... My special thanks to my friends and family. This whole week has been weird for me.
*Note: Some thanks are sacarsm but i hope no feelings yea? It's just a blog*
1: 1st Thanks goes out to Annie (the cookoo). Thanks for everything. You have been there when i needed someone the most. Thanks so much for understanding..


2: Thanks Uncle Meng...for all lar...

3 : Thanks Joe joe for the idea of the bling bling.. now i'm cracking my head finding ways to make money for it...

4 : Thanks to my boss.. Fucking my mood up every morning when i come to work. Every mistake i do in the past until today i still get fucked. 5 mins late for work also get scolded. Thanks you!

5: Thank you God for giving me the strenght and love i need.

6 : Thanks Damon Miller for offering to pay me commission for something i offered to help freely. Eventhough i didn't accept the offer, The thought counts.

7 : Thank you Batu Feringghi DVD uncle for opening the shop everytime i go there DVD shopping. Some more discounts :)

8 : Thank you Dr. Zovi Poey for dragging my health answer 3 months later. Making me more pek chek

9 : Thank you Ian for theTB.


10 : Thank you Dawn for telling me the storyline for OneTreeHill when i haven't watch it yet.. aiyo....



Dawn said...

Yes, Chad Michael Murray is super good looking! The brunette girl is a bit werid tho, abit idiotic in the show. Apparently they were married and were recently divorced, but still have to act as a couple on screen. Hehe. Anyways Chad Michael Murray = HOT

3 comments:

Dawn said...

HAHAAHA wei I was talkin bout their off-screen drama la auntie oii

Julsgp said...

oooo how i know aunty...

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

ahaks .. I missed dat guy Damon Miller too ... tell him I miss him huhu .. I can't come online in MSN much nowadays