Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Smart Play 101?

Okay okay... Here is the top 5 things i did this week.Some are good some aren't.

1. Just SMILE when you a do a mistake at work.

My point of view : WTF u want me to do? It's not that i can change what has already happened??
+ no stress
- no promotion


2. When in an arguement, just blab out everything you heard about him/her backstabing you.

My point of view: You !#$%^&* claiming i backstab you! lemar hear is this @#@#@ revenge isn't as sweet
+ release anger
- adds problem, posibility of losing friend.

3. BE sacarstic to your customers.

My point of view : If you wanna ask stupid questions you get stupid answers.
+ better mood, laughs
- customer complains, explanations

4. Eat alone more often

My point of view : Usually eating alone is so boring, after hanging out to much, u just wanna be alone!
+ no need to entertain people, time to think.
- friends think you are bossy / antisocial

5. Stay home more

my point of view : Bo kang tao, go home lor,clean room etc..
+ get new furnitures,more stuffs,closer to mom, save money, less smoke
- get fatter, turning to maid


No comments: