Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Results

None~!!!!!

Instead of eliminating my last health problem, the Doctor couldn't give me an answer and added a new whole different problem for me.So now i'm stuck with 2 problems that is unresolved.I'm so depressed. I want to see my man, but he doesn't want to see me. I want to quit my job, but money don't allow me to do so.


Problem 1 : She said i need to be on medication for another 6 weeks and go without medicine another 6 weeks to see if my problem will still be there without medication. So now my next hospital appointment is 20 OCT 2006. That is soo stressfull. 3 more months of worrying, suffering, wasting money..


Problem 2 : The Doctor also discovered i had a fungal infection. WTF???!?!?! i asked her she said "it's common, lots of people have it, just needs medication to cure in no time" This time i had no comments. No strengh to even let go a "sigh!". What i don't understand is i don't see any infection..


So basically, this tent my soul is living in isn't at the healthiest and happiest this season. A sick body and heart. Love-sick and Health-sick. It ain't funny.


My man messaged me on the 11th saying" Hi how did your checkup go?" it made me feel he still cares for me but does he still love me? Or is he caring as only a friend? When i told him it was the next day and asked if i should call him to let him know the results, no reply. :( Well can't ask too much from a person soo fast.

No comments: