Friday, July 21, 2006

Blur

How blur can one get???

Blur case no.1 : Closing the car door while putting my face still in the way of the door and *SLAM*
OUCH!! It still hurts.. it had to hit exactly at the sharp end... Lucky it isn't bleeding.

Blur case no.2 : I've been using a Johovah's witnesses bible for month's and i didn't know until i showed my pastor last night. How blur can i get saying the same sentence for months "eh my version different from yours"

Blur case no.3 : It was 5am in the morning when i had to rush to the toilet. I opened the door walked and then paused after realising i've accidentally stepped on something. I turned around. I've stepped on the 1 thing in my whole life i'm afraid of. a Gecko!! It was facing legs upwards when i turn to see it then wrigled its way and it was back to it's own 4 feet again. I'm glad it was still alive but wtf it was still alive??? im not the lightest you know? I tried shooing it away but it didn't move. I went back into the room, the next morning, i opened the door and the gecko had moved to the right side of my bedroom door but still staring at me, it didnt move... I was too freaked out to touch it. i Jumped out of the room and rushed to work.FARK!
Does Gecko's have 9 lifes like cat too? Why is it staring at me till this morning?

According to Meng and Audrey , "it's seeking it's revenge on why i stepped it!"

ARghhhh!

1 comment:

ZJ said...

girl... dont let it jump on your face while ur sleeping ya!!

creepy...