Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Still can't believe...

I cried at work today. And not because of some personal life but it's because of work. It's feels so weird and creepy thinking of it now. I actually had tears rolling down my cheeks and there and then I while i wiped off the tears before anyone could see it I started thinking..

"why the fuck am I crying?!?!?!?!"
I had no idea...

Is it because I'm leaving in 2 weeks and will be jobless? I had an offer for work.. I turned it down due to my sentimental feelings to the current company. When i did that, I knew it was a major risk... but I'm willing to take it. So i can spend a few more weeks with the people i care about.

Or the fact that I'm already backing up 2 people and despite all that work, my business unit keeps on passing me other orders that already has appointed back-ups which is not me. And I feel too guilty everytime i pass it to them. And when I ask my business unit if they read the e-mail for back-up plans.. their only reply was "Aiya..too busy to read the e-mails lar"

Then i request them to raise some pricing for me. WHICH fyi, is their job, the reply came back to me with.. "I'm too busy raising credit notes.Can you help?" I agreed... but hey.. i just remembered..I'm busy too.. I'm chasing for approvals, talking to customers, entering 3 people's orders, reading 2 e-mails at the same time, checking prices AND doing credit notes. Hmmmm.. wanna trade jobs? Sigh

I need a drink.. a hard one before i continue working tonight at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be Strong. This is the real world.