Friday, December 28, 2007

Dildo

So this Christmas, both my brother and girlfriend thought i needed something different for X'mas. They got me a dildo vibrator. :S They thought i was being a bitch lately and have been acting anal to them alot. I had no idea if that's got to do with the sex or if it's got to do with work pressure or It's just them.

As if I'd use it! It's like IF i ever use it, I'd be thinking of them when i use it.. EWWWW!!!

Some of our friends were over last night and they were perpetually high and was laughing non stop. When i got home after playing some counter strike..the first thing they asked me was

"JU!! you look happy lately.. guess you really love your xmas present."
My reply : WTF u talking about? what happy?
They all laughed and started bugging me..."Show us the dildo ju!! i wanna see it"
Me : NO! leave me alone pls?
(that's me being anal - wasn't in the best mood actually)

Then they started singing this song! And i couldnt stop laughing and i just HAD to blog it.

The melody is to the song - I need a hero by Bonnie Tyler

I need a dildo....
I'm holding on to a dildo till the end of the night
It's got to be strong and it's got to be long
And it's gotta last me thru the night.

I need a dildo....
I'm holding on to my dildo till the morning is light.
I hope its not wrong, cuz now i feel so song,
And I never want it out of my sight
This is THE dildo,

It can definitely put up a fight,
After the bong, It still feels like king kong,
Oh yea, right there it feel so right.
Hahahhaaha.. I'm sorry but it sounded so gay when vincent and my brother sang it.
Sooo soo gay!

No comments: