Monday, December 17, 2007

A fun weekend

Last weekend i had a totally different experience as usual from my normal weekends.
This time after work, I went on straight to One Utama for the company bowling tournament.
Not my best score but what the heck it's been 7 years since the TB gang went bowling. I remember the days where we would spend all our money on bowling and forgetting to keep enough money for a taxi back and would end up walking back home for hours.. It was crazy fun.

After bowling, we headed to dinner under the Business unit I'm handling. Courtesy of the boss leading the group to lead another business unit. At the dinner, I could feel loads of hidden sadness coming from many people but on the outer shell, everyone laughed, made jokes and tried becoming cupids :) I had fun eventhough i was super duper tired and sleepy from the accumalated restless nights thanks to the guest my brother has been having for the pass few nights.

The next morning, I recieved my morning call at 7 ish to get ready for our company's family day at Taman Tasik Perdana. Blurring i wore my new favourite white pants from Liz clairborne without realising that it's going to be a dirty event. The boss and sister picks me up at 7 ish and we are off to breakfast. And then the events starts. I had fun.. after the event i collapsed at home. Woke up in the evening and had major fun again with the boss and colleague and newly made friends at the one place i don't enjoy going... Beach Club. Hahahaha.. reminds me of that one time when joanne and the girls headed there with the danish dudes.. lol... the rest was history :P

Going to Beach club made me realise something. I'm still attractive to a certain type of crowd.. The guys from Nigeria, Africa and who know the list goes on... Sigh.. Its the boobs i tell ya..

They like all that....!!!! Well I'm not a racist person but they still scare me with thier pick up lines and moves. Glad i didn't drive there alone else i might just freak out if i lose my way again in Kl.

Anyways here are some random pictures ....

3M Family day - Juls can blow!! :P
Face painting..I just love being the oldest kid there :p

With the gang-Myself,Sam,Hamisah,Shue,Datin and Lala


100% Scotch!


I'm so going to miss this company :(


Tug of War babeh!


Team Scotch!

At the dinner with the COB group the night before

The boss and his cock-eye! lol


Me and the sister :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats wrong with your boss' eyes?

Julsgp said...

he acting cute lol :p