Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jade died


For those who don't know who Jade is, It's my precious laptop.
She died on me on Tuesday showing a question mark file that keeps blinking on the main screen. I don't dare to bring her to the MAC shop cuz even diagnosing it will cost at least RM 80.
December = my broke month. Yet all the things keep coming.. WHY?!?!

Already I've cut down on my xmas shopping for people by 50%. I'm so way behind on time sending this year's x'mas gifts. Sigh....

Now that Jade is dead.. I'm sending her to the hospital and pray to the lord that it won't cost too much. ARghhhh!!! So hard to survive without her. I need my daily dosage of Jade. It's been 2 days. I'm going crazy!

I can't even blog properly now. I can't think straight. It feels like it wasn't all me that Jade died.
I'm NOT going to point fingers. Jade please wake up!

2 comments:

Meng said...

ummm, why is she bleeding? and for fuck sakes, stop borrowing it to V! its ur bloody laptop!

Julsgp said...

yup upon fixing jade, ill have a strict no touching policy! I'm gonna be anal about Jade. She already in hospital... the picture isnt Jade.. its a pic i've taken frm the internet :P