Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Moving..

I'll be moving this coming weekend from USJ -> SS 2

Reason for moving :-

  1. My landlady loves to let her dog come over to my side of the house to let her shit and pee around. How Rude!
  2. I've been charge additional of RM 70 monthly on electricity bill. But I'm only home to sleep.
  3. My housemate (not the brother) gets away with everything.
  4. She doesn't have to pay the bills cuz she has no air conditioning in her room,(but she turns on every other switch in the whole house and then goes to sleep)
  5. She washes her clothes at 6 in the morning when I need to use the toilet to get ready to work. (And she takes her time)
  6. Its so F@*%ing far from my work place... which is in Tropicanna (Damansara)
  7. All my friends are in Damansara and PJ
  8. My Gym is at The curve, Damansara
  9. The rental is the same as what I'm paying now.
  10. Last but not least, PJ more happening mar!
The headache I'm going to encounter along the way...

  1. $$$$$$ - Lorry, Bed, locksmith
  2. Arguments (which started already)
  3. Sleeping problems
Well mainly it's about the $$$ starting off.

Can't wait till Dec.. I'm going Bali.. for 4 freaking days! shortest holiday ever!

5 comments:

Mei Lee said...

my landlady daughter always 'steal' my lovely lace beagle and pretend to look innocent. I can tell that she got my stuff from the look. Then I would lied to her that I have to returned it to my friend tomorrow and I need it back. Then the next day, she would asked me where's the DOG? and I would tell her that the DOG died yesterday.

Cute girl, but gets on my nerves most of the time. Ask Kok Meng !

Julsgp said...

haha serious?!??! so landladies are all attitude problem -_-

Meng said...

hahaha, the landlady is cool. she's a cop, right? damn scary, haha. the daughter is painfully adorable. thats why i NEVER EVER stay there during the weekend or risk having a major meltdown, lol.

why r u still renting that place, sis? don't u like...own ur own house now?? lol

Mei Lee said...

duhh....I stop renting the place since july.
My landlady is the best landlady anyone could have, serious.
If you have saman, let her settle for you. She works for Bukit Aman. hahahaha....
That little monster must be wishing that I would gave away the beagle to her when I moved out.
I gave her my Purple Ribenna Berry toy instead.

Julsgp said...

:| Purple ribenna berry.. sounds cute and limited edition le :(

She stayed same house with u wan last time?? keep in touch with her wei.when i got saman i find u :P