Monday, September 24, 2007

Congratulations Precilla Loh!

The Engagement Party!

Real Roses Wee....

The Married Couple

I wanna wish my really good friend Precilla Loh and Ong Hoo Beng a great congratulations! It was a great engagement party i attended at Jalan Alor in a restaurant called Max Kitchen. The Chef apparently is from Shangri-la Hotel and OmG the food was awesome. Started out with Moet Champaign, Red Wine and White your choice..
Moet yummy!!
Lamb!
Cake!
I was too hungry so i didn't manage to take pictures in time.. sorry XD But here were some of the people who turned up. Basically 50% were penangites :P
The girls on the other table :p
Me and ah Pin (Precilla's Sister)

Double Couple!

Penang Girls!

Connie, Precilla and myself

Connie,Lala,Diana,Myself @ Max Kitchen

The Bride and muah!

Gracie and myself

Again i wish the both of you the best and

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR THE PICSSSS THANKS FOR COMINGGGG