Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Continuation of my Merdeka Weekend...

So as you all know i was working...
This is a story continuation of what happened on sat.
It didn't turn out that bad. I guess

Anyways, here is my 2 warehouse boys..Shah and Selamat.
Since Selamat has been doing a lot of mistakes, i re-named him to Bahaya

I just couldn't resist the fun i would be having driving that hence i jumped up and there you go..
I became a 5 year old kid for awhile and moved it up and down non stop.
playing with the up and down button

After working at the warehouse which ended up me playing with the forklift,
Went home to shower and rest and then went to meet friends at the curve


okay i know my photography skills ain't the best but i was high..

beers and tequila

Attendees:- Hon, Pikachu,Jane,her brother, myselfJane and myself
Me and Hon
Me and Pikachu

Then it was off for Mahjong session.. we started from 4am and ended at 4pm.
And i fell asleep at 8pm till 6am i woke up for another day at work.




4 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

ju, forklift ish fun xD

Julsgp said...

haha yea i love it man

Anonymous said...

babe...i didnt know that u knew Wei Hong!!!hehehe...we were from the same school... :P

Julsgp said...

lol oops :P i didnt know also