Thursday, July 26, 2007

It's Friday!

Yes! At last, Friday and my salary is out. I have so much work i don't know where to start.
Apparently, The faster you type doesn't make it the faster you finish your work. That saying doesn't apply to me anymore. It seems, the faster i type and the more i check my personal e-mails and stuff, to THEM i have no work and I've been given more and more work to do.
I don't mind the work, honest! but I don't feel I'm getting paid enough to do what i am doing. Maybe that's asking too much but hey! It's my opinion right?

Loads of people think I get paid a lot working for an international company but ... ermm i don't.
I'm contract remember?
I can't wait to retire in 5 years (fingers crossed)
Hopefully I'll marry someone who doesn't need me to work.
But what if i stay single :(

ARGH!!! I'm turning crazy due to recent break off and i can't get over it! NO!

No comments: