Monday, July 09, 2007

Donut!

Well this was last two weeks ago.. Or was it last week?
When Tuck and Mark missed their flight and had this and that delayed to China they ended up having a one day trip to KL...
So Ian,Sheena,Vig, Na-o-mie and myself decided to meet up with them and have a yum char session.. Yum "English" char in Laundry.. (Beer!)

After a few rounds, I find myself strongly drawn to worship the porcelain goddess.
After the 3rd visit to the porcelain temple, I noticed this yummy donut shop called "The Big Apple" What a name for a donut shop. I mean, I would expect a name like that in Malaysia to be maybe a souvenir shop of NYC or perhaps a clothing apparel. No... It was a donut shop! :P

It looked yummy so i thought... hmmm why not?
So i bought 6, Vanilla, Belgium Chocolate, Oreo's, glazed, mango and durian! B24 grade wor.
So we started having fun with the donuts.. :P Honestly it was way yummier than i expected.
It was way better than dunkin donuts...






Sorry i forgot to take pic with Tuck or Mark >.<

2 comments:

Meng said...

forgot? hahaha
once i forgot chituck was around cos he's so short i cant see him lol

tuck dont kill me

Julsgp said...

hahahha really forgot then battery died :(