Monday, July 02, 2007

Cleavage


So i wore a little low cut to work yesterday..just a little..i swear
But I had comments about my cleavage from 8am all the way to 8pm
Comments i gotten were quite funny...
Things like....
"Wah longkang besar!"
"Chau kung le... aiyo."
"Hmmm...Tetek besar lor"
"At least your boobs are bigger ur tummy"
" Jealous le.."

So most of the time i was walking covering my cleavage with the cardigan i got.
then my all time favorite comment came out...

"The more you close, the more i want to discover"

WAh i tell you i totally paused there.. didn't know what to say

5 comments:

Meng said...

WAH! WTF?! ( . ) ( . )

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

titties !!!!

Julsgp said...

HAHAH but not my boobs lar!

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

waaa and i wanna hie you = read my lastest psot --

hey hey juls its me Sasi - how`s it hanging \;P

Cee said...

oooooooooOoOoO.....where can i get me some of those?