Monday, March 03, 2008

friends from Thailand

Last year, If you read my old posts on my first visit in Koh Samui / Koh Phangan and Koh Tao in April was a bomb! I had the best fun with friends from England, Penang, Portugal and many others.  After so many months, this year to my surprise thanks to facebook, I was found by Myung, Andre, Bruno, Preaw, nadia and mark. Preaw.  It was great catching up with them via email and sms and of course conventional msn. 

About last month i received a sms from Preaw saying she and mark would be coming to KL. I managed to allocate time to bring them out. :) It was a short night but i had fun.


Vic showing me the stare
Preaw sweet as ever
Hahahahhaa! I look like popeye


AHhaha it's the same pose we did last year at Koh Tao
Mark, myself and Prew
I don't know why i took this pic
 
Mark mark..STOP going to the toilet!


The next day, me, the uncle and ian decided to catch Jumper at the cinema's.. hence the extra out of topic pictures im too lazy to take off. blah!






No comments: