Monday, February 25, 2008

The curse of the crying birthday girl

Ever since I hit 16, I haven't spent a birthday NOT crying. 
I blame it on my parents not giving me the key.... Till today!
Can't blame me for being superstitious about every birthday after that.

I mean something always comes up.
2 years ago it was my family forgetting my birthday and screaming at me.
Last year, I ended up in the hospital due to a fight my friend got into and the "boyfriend" then had to give me our first major argument on phone.
I so dread this year being single, lonely in KL and not much money left.
I mean if i was hot i wouldn't complain being single. I'd still have a lot of attention

Ever since "The Break-up" It feels like I'm cursed to live my life alone. No one is ever interested. Bad news keep flowing, the fact that i have to move out fast - due to my brother quitting his job. With not much money in my pocket. I don't know what's going to happen.
Work has been piling up but I've learned the power to control my patience and not kill someone in the process. I accidentally kicked vig's shoe today and now my toe is bleeding and hurting like crazy.

At last i blog tonight to set free of my minds thoughts.  Well wish me good luck and hope I don't cry this year. sigh....

No comments: