Tuesday, February 06, 2007

SHIT!

What can i say i swore. Sorry!
But what I'm going thru now deserves a name. What better than this.
These 2 days are just plain SHIT for me. And it's no ones fault.

Day 1
Wake up at 8.30 am. Get ready, walk to Lone's.
She drives me to the police station to get a visa extension.
When we got there is was jam with other people that wanted to do the same thing i recon.
So we waited...for almost 1 hour. Then it was my turn.
I walked into the room, told the lady my problem and asked for what is to be done.
She gives me a form to fill in and says,
" Ask your bf to fill in this form and also ask him to write a letter attach on the situation"
"Then call this number to see if i send it to CPH will it come back in time"
I did as im suppose to and then left the office.
WAited that long to get a phone number and form.
Dont they have customer service to tell you that anymore?

Day 2
Wake up at 8.15am. showered got ready walked to Lone's.
It starts snowing. And i would like to rephrase myself on loving snow.
I love snow don't get me wrong. but NOT when its snowing and when im walking in wet hair
Freezing my ass off while walking in freezing ground wasnt the best ideal walk a person can have.
So walked slower cuz i was skating already.
Got into Lone's house to see her face didn't look so happy
Something was wrong. First thing she said was,
"Juls you can't stay in Denmark"
Apparently she already helped call them already
They told her im only allowed 90 days in Denmark within 180 days.
If i don't leave before that, I would be banned from Denmark again.
I then called them again.
They told the same thing and the only option the lady could give me was,
"You have to leave Denmark, go london or something for 8 days"
8 DAYS! How can i afford staying in LONDON or anywhere for 8 days alone
So i decided to go to my own plan 2. CALL SIA DK


*toot toot*
Hello bla bla bla...
I told them my situation, they tell me..
"I'm sorry all flights are full"
Duh! As if i didn't know that.
Then she said,
"20th Feb looks like a more promising date to put you on WAITING list"
"Call back tmrw or the day after to see if you got the seat"
So i said,
"okay..but is there any way i could get a confirm seat?? Maybe upgrading my seat?"
Her reply,
"I'm sorry miss, even if you want to pay more to upgrade to 1st class your ticket doesnt allow you to"
What that meant i dont know.
All i know is,
I dont leave Denmark by 20 Feb, I'll be a Illegal immrigant and will be in MAJOR SHIT!