Thursday, February 01, 2007

Depressing

I don't know what has become of me these few days but I've felt depressed and i don't know why.
The feeling of sadness has been absorbing all my happiness leaving me blank.
I don't know why or the reason of this depression and it really is making it hard for me to sleep.
Maybe to much problems in my head.


i want to stay here in Denmark to be with Per.. but i can't.
I miss my parents
I miss malaysia
I miss working to earn myself my own living.
I miss driving...
I miss my friends.
I haven't been to church cuz it's not as fun as it is in my own church



But the ironic part is ..


I'm happy that im in Denmark now.
I'm happy to be with the one i love
I'm happy his family all are soo nice to me
I love Christmas
I still say my prayers

3 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

hugs juls
chill ..

Dawn said...

aiyo chaboh.....

Meng said...

unkerrr to the rescue! lol
it's just one of those days lah. u r after all coming back right? so enjoy whatever time u have there.