Tuesday, July 07, 2015

1st time in Paris 2014

As i flew in from Denmark to Paris to meet Dawn and my french gang, I was all alone.  My experience in Paris was a good one to start. Everyone told me how "lansi" the french can be but i had friendly smiles all over and older french ladies that cannot speak french conversing with me in French while i respond he in half french half english. People offering to help carry my bag down from the bus and ask if i knew my way.

Lucky enough Audrey and Mariam came to "collect" me. My first bus experience in Paris.
Lucky for me the 2 of them assisted in carrying my stuff :) 
 The happiness of the trip in Paris is mainly contributed by these people in my life..
Nawael, Olive and Audrey
 We started the day with a stroll from Arc de Triomphe and walk along Champ Elysees (shopping street)
The beautiful arc and the thousands of people

Selfie time - Dawn, Audrey, Olive, Nawael and yours truly

AS you can see i am happy!
 A stopover is a must at La Duree for Macaroons...
Sweet olive will always run down in the mornings to grab me amazing fresh french pastries. EVERYWHERE in Paris the croissants are amazing.
 The next day, we headed to the Opera house for some happy picture times.


Took our first metro together

Small things make me happy walking towards Sacre Coeur



This guy is legend... seriously! 

Chilling in the park having fun! 

Another group selfie! 


I heard this bridge does not exist anymore after we left. It wasnt me

Add caption

Dont ask me why i do things like that

Dawn's surprise birthday desert at the Eiffel tower for dinner 
Best show seen is Moulin Rouge! a must go!



Dawn found an adorable new friend

Catch up session with the old gang - Julie! 

The whole jing bang in Paris! Miss them all so much!



No comments: