Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Capoeira Capoeira!!

Its been almost 7 months now since i started Capoeira..
Though I already lost track of how much weight I've lost or gained from drinking.. I have to say i really have found a liking which i'm really in love it.
When i started the seniors and Soldado always told me Capoeira is not just sports... It's a lifestyle. I couldn't understand it then and always thought.. hmm.. fanatics.. don't blame them.. i like it too.
I don't know when along the way, perhaps its the friendship I've made... or maybe it's the interest i have that i started talking capoeira all the time.. Till my friends started getting irritated with me telling me not to talk about capoeira.
I know i have a very long way to go to fully live the life of a Capoeista (forgot the spelling) but... I think this is one sport i won't be quitting anytime soon..
Here are some pictures of the fun times i have had... and this is just this year...
This is the cool green room before our Demo at ISKL :) Me and Pato splat!

Me and Pato flat... well i wasnt @ ISKL Demo

ISKL... Fooling around

They phino friends from EBC Philiphines... great bunch.. and of course cacau! :)

Hear no evil, See no evil,Speak no evil, Do no evil.. hahaha

During Batizado when soldado tripped me..

My first Corda ... Sapo helping me wear it.. i seriously think he gave me Ovu's corda..
The Batizado..
Weee.......

Brazillian Night @ Qba, Westin Hotel with the group of friends :)

Familia!

Dancing with Mestre Oscar was fun..

Ze Brazillian family...
Mestre Pano, Prof. Fantasma,Prof.Sapo, Mestre Oscar and Formado Soldado

Don't play play.. :p hahahhaha

The new found family and friends

No comments: