Friday, November 14, 2008

Those were the days

Elissa is great... she found my old pictures.. VERY old pics and posted some on facebook.. So funny how i look then.. I looked damn young! now i feel old :

Picture shows Joanne, Elissa, Daryl and yours truly.
Me and Joanne was talking about this picture the other day and was saying how young we looked. I laughed and told her i looked way more "bulat" (round) in the picture then and she said "im the opposite" Apparently i looked fatter then and she looked slimmer comparing with our bodies today but we both came to agreement how young we looked.. hahahaha
This was Joanne's 21st birthday bash.
Cheryl,YiLyn,Caring,Joanne,Meself,Elissa, Michelle's gf and Michelle.
I remembered how crazy the games were and how the guys.. were doing the catwalk!~!!
This is the one picture i never knew existed.
It's me and the ex.. im still trying to count how many years ago was this taken.
We always thought we never took a picture together before..Sigh.. i looked so young and naive then...what happened to me??
This pic is the all time classic pic we had.
Bryant (wearing i'm a virgin tshirt) Joanne, Me,Simran,Amypark,Cheryl,Elissa,Alex,Chan,Yi Lyn,Eugene..!!!! If not mistaken this was cafe!~ at gurney hotel when it first opened...
I still love dancing.. im still trying to figure out that girl behind amy park is Debbie or not?? : hmmmm


No comments: