Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back to drama in my life ...

Lately, the heartaches and difficulty breathing came back more frequently than usual.
I thought i fell sick and I was too fat hence I'm getting a mild early stages of heart attack.
But hey! I can do gym no problem. That's weird. I remember just last week...


J : "Meng ah! I think I need to go see a doctor"
M : "huh? You sick?"
J : "I think I'm getting a heart attack. I can't am having difficulty breathing and my heart hurts"
M :"Ah JU ah.. you are undergoing the symptoms of depression"
J : "Serious ah? Well i am damn moody lately. Everything seems to be going downfall"

So the conversation went on.....

And it seemed to get worse by the day. From love life to financial to health to work to no life!
Everything seems to add up by the days. I thought bad luck comes in 3?

Lets see...
One, Love life = gone
Two, Financially = negative
Three, Health = Isn't improving
FOUR, Career = Might be jobless in 2 months.
FIVE, Mood = worse it has ever been

That's way too much stress for me. And worse of all, when i thought things couldn't get any worse....

SIX, Back stabbed

I mean c'mon already. Can't people just leave me alone? What have i done to deserve all this?
Gossiping about me is one thing, adding salt and pepper with loads of untrue information is just totally screwed up. Get a life. Stop talking about other peoples.

My heart still aches now and i still think its something to do with my health. I can't sleep till 2 am and wake up at 6.30am and sleep 2 am again the next night.

GAWD i feel like murdering anything now...


*SPLAT* - I killed a mosquito.


4 comments:

Joze Foo said...

haiya, Jul...ppl wanna backstabbed or gossip let them lah.... we can't control them so we jus believe in our self.... If you think ur hearts still aching...why not go and check your ECG........Anyway interesting blog you have here.....

Joze Foo said...

I will link you to my blog if you dun mind....

Julsgp said...

i dont mind :) thanks

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I've been thr sis & still popping Remeron for my depression ...

uncurable this one