Wednesday, August 02, 2006

August Birthdays

Sigh. I remember the days when i would be very busy attending birthday parties everywhere. Especially on the month of July and August. Well i guess those days are over for me. I've evolved to an anti-social person.

A small shout out birthday wish to Meng,Suets,Lala. Happy Birthday =)
Since lately my blog has been plain boring with not much pictures. I manage to steal some pics from my friends camera to blog. So here are the pictures from Suets/Meng's birthday dinner at Audee's Fusion Food.

More will come once i steal from the uncle's camera


Lihui and Me... (ps:if u look close enough i chiu cheng strached my own face..again!)


Reena and myself


The Birthday People

The girls..POSERS!
The girls again! told u we are POSERS!

1 comment:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

My birthday next month woh ... hehehe