Sunday, June 25, 2006

Depression

So i'm a flame starter. That's what you think i am?
It was all good till your WOW came in. World of warcraft.... what's so good about a game? Tell me! To choose a game and not your girlfriend is soo unacceptable. I accepted it cuz i know how important it is but why push me aside? Why ignore me?

Monday : I called you said " B i'm in an instance can't talk..I don't like you wasting your money calling me always"
Tuesday : I called you said "B im having dinner now and after that i got my game"
Wednesday : I messaged, "It's been 3 days since we chat" Your reply "It's only 2"
Thursday : You came on msn! At last! and asked me to call you at 11pm. I was busy at 11.. i called at 11.15pm you tell me you're playing games and can't talk. I asked you when you will finish?Your reply "6am your time"
Friday : SO i got depressed!pissed!Mad! i messaged you " If you love me call me back" your reply was "whats wrong?" writing so many messages there was no answer to my first question.. DO YOU LOVE ME? So i wrote

"You still haven't answered my first question, I guess i know where i stand"

AND YOU NEVER REPLIED SINCE! What's this? You know i'm sad, you know im mad, and you haven't replied.
Its not fun crying yourself to sleep since friday. It's monday now.

What should i do? dad says "if he really wants you he will call you but if you want to lower your dignity cuz you are afraid to lose him, CALL HIM!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WoW is addictive. Very addictive.

Going 1 year free now...

Still as in all things in life balance is needed

Maybe if you dressed up as a night elf babe... err... nvm. dont think i'm helping much.