Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sex and the city

I think I've been watching too much of sex and the city.
Here i am, Single in the city of Kuala Lumpur
But.. everything seems to be more boring than being in my little home island.
Expecting my life to be thrilled and adventurous like the chicks on HBO,
I am still greatly disappointed. I wasn't even close to being Miranda..
and to think i wanted to be Samantha!!!

Maybe I'm not as cut out as i thought i am...
Maybe my body is not as cut out..
Maybe it's Kuala Lumpur and not New York City..
Or maybe i really can't get over him.

Sometimes i wonder why do i even want to try and be someone else?
Trust me.. many are the same. Somehow we never seem to be satisfied with our ownself..
Why is that so?

I'm glad i stopped watching the L word at season 2. Else god knows who i want to follow?

4 comments:

Mei Lee said...

Don't try too hard la. Remember the Secret? Stats showed the single male population in KL are far greater than other states. More chance of finding your sugar daddy. haha. I got some supplies here, want some? :P

Julsgp said...

want want :P lol eh...i not yet read secret yet le

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

LOL juls ..
enjoy singlehood ..

as for me, I'm on celibacy period .. meaning no alcohol, no men, no sex xD

Julsgp said...

wah can tahan?!