Thursday, June 28, 2007

Bmw Pens


Since my mom works in BMW she always gets me those BMW and mini freebies.
And i always take those i use only.
Lately mom gave me this BMW Pen... and i use it to work.
First pen i got i used it in the office for 3 days...
And i walk away to the ladies and suddenly
*poof*
The pen goes missing.
Two BMW Pens and the one that goes missing is the nicer one.
Sigh..

Then later on mom gave me the exact same pen again Then this morning i just HAD to use it for work.. One of the big managers walked passed and noticed my pen. and asked.. "hey ju, where you get that pen from?" then i replied, "er..my mom works for bmw so she gave it to me" He then said "Nice also hor..." So i felt bad then gave it to him telling him i had more. But the actual truth is i didn't.,. ARghh ah ju sometimes u ah... really Soh hai they say

1 comment:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

it doesnt hurt to tell lies when it comes to yr property .. u so baik hati one .. haiz