Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rest in Peace Uncle Loga


My deepest condolences goes to Aunty, Vig and Dasha.
He was a super duper great guy always filled with lots of love and happiness.
His days in this lifetime will never be forgotten.

I recieved a sms today from James today saying Uncle Loga was in critical conditon at 9.58 am.
So i decided to call at 10.57 am to see if he was okay and if everyone else was okay.
Vig didn't pick up the phone but instead Dasha did.
She was crying and i could hear the background everyone crying.
...shit!...Then and there i knew i called at the wrong time.
Dasha told me about Uncle Loga..
Suddenly i felt like time just paused...
I felt so weird.. I didnt know what to do..or what to say.
Only thing that went thru my mind was...
"I am going back penang tonight!"
So i walked into my superior's office and requested a half day leave.
Elaine, Sheena and ian also agreed to go back with me.
SO.......
The schedule for this would be.
Leave work 5 sharp..
Go home straight wait for Elaine and Ian+sheena.
Start driving to Penang.. Visit Vigs house directly
go back sleep.. wake up 7am.. start moving back to KL
Work at 1pm.
:S major orders coming in tmrw. ARGHHH!!!

No comments: