Friday, June 08, 2007

Juliana

So there is this 1 girl in 3M. I found out we both had the same name.. Juliana.
And the company calls her nickname Juls...
but.. but...that's exactly what my friends call me.

Juls!!!

Weird thing is.. many people say we look the same, act the same...
Both Juliana's in 3M. Both outgoing, crazy and out of this world.
So the older colleagues made a pack..
"If we have daugthers, we are never going to name them Juliana"
So i asked them..."Why la?"
They all replied ... "Hard to control lar..headache only!"
Muahaha...

Anyways here is a pic of me and her..



5 comments:

Meng said...

i wont say u guys look alike, but there's a scary resemblance...

Julsgp said...

hahah really mer?!?!?!?

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

I'm seeing doubles ... =.=
my eyes playin trick

Meng said...

and just so u know...
u are the better looking one :)

i didn't say that because i'm ur UNKER. hehe

Julsgp said...

lol thx beng.. but she is damn cool :P and has bigger motorboat than me