Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Unlucky or Lucky?

So, today i went to Glo for the finals which i was so not sure i was to join or not.
At the end, yes i joined the finals for the sexy dance competition.
I didn't know i would win but at the end i did..
After numerous pours of water on yours truly and ice and etc..

I thought the winning money was RM 8000 BUT to my dismay it was only RM 1000.
Better than nothing i thought.
I came off the stage after having some aching feet and wet body.
Everyone came to congratulate me so the guilty consious just popped out.
I opened a bottle. Thinking one bottle won't do much damage to the money i won.

Then one after another came up to me asking for tips, makan money, etc...
Even one of the contestant was bitchy enough to ask RM 100 off me.
I'm not going to mention names here cuz then i might ruin many people's reputation.

At the end of the night, not only i lost all the RM 1000 but i even took out an extra RM 50 for one of the bouchers.
Fucking lost my mood already.
When we moved to SS, Caring managed to get a bottle of Hennessy free from ******.
Hmmm,... lucky we were.

AFter that, i was sending everyone i was suppose to send home leaving me and joanne.
When we were at the traffic lights at Gurney, The stupid red light just wouldn't turn green.
C'mon it was 5am so we both thought.. "Just go la...so late already anyways"
Upon moving the car, blue lights behind us started blinking and we were stopped by the cops.
As usual...."Encik boleh settle..." routine and i ended up paying another RM 50.

What a day huh? Won RM 1000 and spent RM 1100.

Should i call this Lucky or Unlucky? Sighs...

5 comments:

Ruizi - Grrrawr! said...

Wah sai! Juls... you are suppose to keep the winnings! hahaha... Sorry to hear that you have to fork out money!

Julsgp said...

what to do...sighs..

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

woots ...

talk about lucky =.=
I aint gettin any sigh

Julsgp said...

u call this lucky mer?!?!?! i call this unlucky

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

nene dun get angry