Monday, April 30, 2007

Pic of KL

Most of the time, i was at meetings, Trainings but when i had my free time,
I rush to meet up with Caring, Felicia, Poh Li and Zack for Clubbin sessions.

Oops lets start the story from driving there...

The suspects :-

Zack,The Papa,The Driver,The Victim



Myself,The Busy,The Talkative


Caring,PohLi(Sharing),Felicia(Loving) lol




Day 1
We were suppose to leave Penang by 4.30pm and estimated to reach at 7.30-8pm latest.
The jam had Zack stuck in Alor Setar and by the time he got to me and the others,
We left at around 5.30pm
We thought, Hmmm slight delay won't hurt our journey and estimated 9pm to arrive.
The rain was bad everything had to slow down, accidents and all.
Reached there only at 11.30pm.
We were so trashed and hungry and i had to cancel appointment 1 and 2.
Some of my friends got pissed at me for cancelling clubing with them due to business appointments.
(PS: SO sorry and do forgive me! you know who u are)

Anyways Day 1 wasn't a good day for me.Tiring and meeting ended at 4am
let's move on to day 2.

Day 2
Whole day was gone to Training, Good Training too.
Then went to meet the others and went to Cynna Bar @ Heritage Row
Very nice place it was. We took loads of pictures but here are some.






Then they sent me back to my brothers place

Day 3
Day 3 after meeting my last appointment (which is after dinner)
I was packed and went to meet the others
we went to Skybar..then Aloha (which was too tukau for us)
Then moved to The Loft to meet my other friends











didnt manage to take pics of my KL friends cuz too lazy to take when in the club :P

No comments: