Friday, May 11, 2007

Depressed!

Okay so most of you know I've been very down and depressed lately.
Been lost and have been losing touch with close friends like Jovin lately also.
I don't know what's happening to me. And what's happening with my life.
Too much problems i can't handle.
I think it's time for a major change....

For those who don't know, I've just decided 2 days ago I'm moving to KL to work in 3M.
It will be very scary for me since i have to start all fresh there and i don't know the roads.
But My mom thinks i need to learn how to be independant and 3M is giving me quite a good prospect.
BUt.... the salary ain't gonna make me survive in a very nice and comfortable life in KL.
I'm going to try though!

Me and the bf aren't doing so well and if you ask me if im attach or single now..
I can't give you an answer. AS friendster like to put it..."It's complicated"
I think i will survive. OR won't I. I still don't know.
Caring thinks it will impact me hard in these few days to come...
I hope not else i might break down and go crazy.
All in all, I wanna thank those who really took care of me tonight.
Thank you all for being there.

Ok enough about myself. I've edited my blog so non bloggers can also write comments now.
I've notice my site meter does show that there are averagely 15-16 people visitng my site daily.
But i don't get much comments.
Please please share your thoughts. I'd really appreciate it. :)

3 comments:

Eaglet said...

Babe ah, meet up with me before you go!

Julsgp said...

im leavng tmrw dee..

Felix Ooi said...

Hey

Why so depressed Life goes on.

Haha

focusfusion.blogspot.com