Thursday, May 10, 2007

Filler

PART 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Juliana Tan aka Ah Ju aka Juls

Date of birth : 11 March 1983

Current status : Attached with problems. Bf in Denmark

Eye color : Black but grey contacts mostly

Hair color : Black

Right or left handed : Right handed

Zodiac : 2 fishes the pieces / water pig


PART 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My heritage : 75% Chinese 25% Thai .. i think.(Dad is half thai)

My fear : Geckos and Losing a loved one

My weakness : Love

My perfect pizza : Anything with no veggie on it.


]PART 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY AND TOMORROW

Your first thought waking up : Sigh so much F*cking problems.Ooo breakfast with ben

Tomorrow : Get my clothes to ah Ma's for laundry

Your bedtime : around 5-6am...like i said problems

Most missed memory : Being with the boyfriend in Langkawi

PART 4 : YOUR PICK

Pepsi or Coke : Coke..

McD or Burger King : BURGER KING.

Single or group dates : Single.Group dates?!?!? That's just being too low self esteem

Adidas or Nike : Either

Lipton Tea or Nestea : None. Peppermint Tea :D

Chocolate or vanilla : Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee : Kopi-O-Peng


PART 5 : DO YOU...?

Smoke : Trying not to

Curse : Yes


PART 6 : IN THE PAST MONTH, HAVE YOU...?

Drank alcohol : Duh! yea

Gone to the mall : Yum char sessions there

Been on stage : Yea! Glo :S dancing

Eaten sushi : I miss sushi.Havent had it since before Denmark


PART 7 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...?

1 minute ago : Reading kok mengs entry and found out i got tagged

1 hour ago : Yum Char at Dome with Michelle

4 1/2 hours ago : At Andy's shop learning how to dribble with foosball :S

1 month ago : Koh Samui!

1 year ago : Working for 3M Penang


PART 8 : FINISH THE SENTENCE

I love : my family

I feel : like having a smoke

I hate : to leave Penang to go KL

I hide : my *ahem* special dvd collections

I miss : college days.

I need : a hug and my boyfriend



I'm tagging Dawn and Maria.
Meng tagged me. Blame him.
Maria u dont know him but just do it :P

No comments: