Friday, March 23, 2007

TheTB at Prangin!

It all started when Moony said he was having a haircut..
Me, Tucks and Mark were having lunch at Arathi's.
Liew called..
He said he is doing his car at Prangin.

I didn't want to go home yet. C'mon it was like 5pm.
" I just came out! I don't want to go home..."
i told Tucks. He said he would accompany me for awhie but he had to go home for dinner.
Mark wanted to go home to study for work.

So......

Ah liew calls..." Ah ju ah...kia Prangin"
I was like "WTF???? Why Prangin man,,,"
he laughed, "Hahahahha..dunno..chun chun Derek cutting hair here. we bumped into Roby and Meng and Ryan coming wor"
So i told Tuckers we go Prangin..
called meng and..
Meng said " hahhaa lets be Yuppies today man"
We ended up in Starbucks talking about shit and Butterfly!

So TB ppl in Prangin.Previewing a snip clip of TheTB movie.





No comments: