Saturday, March 10, 2007

A HELL of a Birthday!


Sat night... Started out well.
Woke up, went to meet Eug and the others and chill.

Started for dinner at Tiffins with the uncle and the others and got really bloated.
After that me and Miki knew we were going to be late for the next appointment for clubbing.
The Uncle suggested "beach" while i say sorry we couldn't.

(Biggest mistake chosen)

At the club it all started well and went on crazily fine.
I was more paying attention to my boyfriend to call to wish me.
Apparently he didn't.
You wouldn't believe the excuse he gave me.
I was majorly disappointed.

The night which i thought would end up well turned out disastrous.
Ended up with Robs with a Lump on his head getting whacked by a baton,
Kel with an open wound on his head (which he was sooo drunk he refused to get it stiched at the hospital),
Cle getting whacked by his own friends,
And a stranger that was sent to the hospital
Badly beaten up
With a bunch of them having blood all over themselves.

This issue hasn't been resolved yet.
When i wake up, i offered to take Kel back to the hospital to get his head stiched back up
Then it would be a dreading day with the family having dinner.
And getting home early to sleep.

Sighs.... What a Hell of a Birthday won't you say? And it's just the beginning of the day
its only been 7 hours..a lot more hours till the birthday ends...
Wonder what other disaster I'm going to bring this year.
It's 7am now so I'm going to sleep most of my birthday away.
maybe then i won't hate myself that much

2 comments:

Drunken Terrorist said...

cheer up, im sure things could have been worse :D

happy belated birthday anyway!

Anonymous said...

cheer up and if it's a bloody birthday you get, then a bloody birthday it is. i have a cold in my nose. and i walk around going AH CHooO! and cough cough cough.

got a semi new blog.

suedrinksmocha.blogspot.com