Friday, March 09, 2007

Haven't been bloggin


Why? Cuz CNY busy with gambling... always a crazy event here. With the heat and all... People can get real crazy..



Psst... Not really fun when u lose... (points at self)

What else lets see...

OH crazy friends calling me... And barbeque party at the beach..

Played crazy games.. including Yoga! lol xD and some were very happy the were even jumping for joy being able to do it.
I didnt bother much though.




Hmmm... but missing of cuz the lovely BF and his family and friends... ermm.. Friend

2 comments:

JT said...

Looking and reading through your entire blog took me an hour plus of my time at work. Suddenly all the memories of joy and pain comes back to me. I have not been in contact with most of you guys. I got updated just by looking and reading through the pictures. Gratz Zach. GL Eugene. And to all of you guys and girls, i wish you all the best and may life treat you better then how its treating you now.
Oh and btw, i made this account so i could comment, dont bother looking at my blog, it's empty. Prolly fill it up someday. =)

Julsgp said...

which JT is this? i tot JT was Juliana Tan..siapa ni woi!