Monday, March 26, 2007

Shouldn't be thinking of...

My life.....
So I'm still looking for a job.

I'm confused about a lot of things now.
I no longer want to see myself in front of the desk no more.

I'm seriously thinking of wanting to study again but yet i need to work to get money.


I've been buming around not doing any good progress in Malaysia.

All I've been doing is sleep, come out with friends for drinks...etc,
making new friends and chilling.
I think both my parents are getting really sick and tired about me.I really dont want to be a pain in the ass daughter but i don't know how to
approach my mom to talk to her about how i feel.
I think I'm getting used to the lazy mode.


Which is bad!






My mind is going crazy thinking about things i shouldn't.
What's happening to me? Is it a phase?
Why am i thinking so much on wanting to have a life i can never have.
Maybe if i try hard enough i might be able to walk out of my situation now
and persue with the things i really want to do.

So much for work and reality of life.
What about relationships.
Am i trying too hard?
Am i thinking too much?
It sure looks like it's a one sided thing though deep inside i know it's not.
Maybe this trip to Koh Samui I'm going next week will make me relax more.

Trying so hard to stop thinking about someone but...
At the moment failing!

No comments: