Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Stuck on you!

I don't know if it's the lack of love in my life,
Or the loneliness,
Or maybe just the SO many weddings i had to attend and been invited that
i have the strongest feeling that i might die alone.
Be a MISS Juliana TAN for the rest of my life.

It's not that I don't believe i can't meet someone in future.
It's I don't know if i can open up to someone new...
I'm really still stuck on him. I really can't move on.
He tells me he has moved on.. I haven't

My heart has been aching for a long time now, my tears have been holding in for so long. I mean I SERIOUSLY am trying to be strong. Why did you think i only burst out in tears ONCE? I mean c'mon, You don't burst on in tears ONE time for someone you truly love and thought you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him.
I could cry for the stupidest things like losing a pen or watching a movie.

I still love him, no doubt about it. I'm a fool, call it whatever you want.
This is the emotional blogging session. I need something! find me SOMETHING!

This song seems to suit me so much.. sigh! Yes! i can be cheesy when i want to.

No comments: