Tuesday, October 02, 2007

robbed!

Last weekend when i went back for Jovin and Jymmy's registration wedding,
i went back to my home sweet home to find out it wasn't as sweet as i thought it would be.

As expected it was as messy as ever. In my mind it was "wow mom must be damn busy lately"
So i walked into my room to discover everything around my messy room is all dumped on the bed.
I noticed my safe box was also on top of the other junks.. as i walked to it, i noticed it was opened,


"WHERE IS MY ANGPAO?!?!?!?!"


I rushed out of my room and went to mom to ask her.. "Mom, why is my safe outside the cupboard and open and only left with foreign coins? Did you see the angpao filled with cash from around the world?"

Hoping she would have kept it due to a big amount of cash, she replied.."What safe???"
She walked with me to my room and i pointed... "that safe!"
Her reply...."HAr??? never seen that thing before my whole life it wasn't there when i put those things there before"
Pengsan.... There was enough money there to sponsor me a one way trip to Europe..
I was soo mad and stressed but hey.. it wasn't my mom's fault. I should have kept those antic money in a VAULT! So I quietly walked up to the other room being super duper sad.

The next morning i left the house and went on with my journey back to KL. On my way i recieved a call from mom.. "Ah Ju ah.. I think we've been robbed!"
"Robbed??? " i replied...how?

"I thought maybe you dropped the angpao somewhere so i went to clean up a bit here and there. I then realise i lost 3 watches and a lot of your granddad's old old notes. All the wallets in the house drawers all opened"she said
So we got robbed lar! When ?? She didn't know. We had no idea we got robbed when or how.

Bye Bye Europe!

No comments: