Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hooked to Online Shopping

All this time, I've always been the one guys calling me "heng tai" and girls calling me "Tai ka che".
To guys, I'm always the one that has the least feminism in me and always wondered if i was into girls more than guys. But of course I'm into guys.
The girls always see me as the big sister that will always protect them in clubs if a guy ever bothers them.

When it comes to shopping, usually I would just go into 1 shop get what i want and leave.
Not the shop-a-holic type of girls. Was always more into spending time with computer games and having yum char sessions with friends. But since i've discovered Lelong and Malaysian Ebay i can't help but shop shop shop. Worse thing is I shop for things i don't really need. My friends and family stated to me a week ago I HAVE TO STOP but i don't know why, the craving keep coming back.
Is this the same feeling normal girls get explaining why they love shopping?

I've in total bought a few things now. Don't even know what I'm doing with them till today.

1st it was a lame digital camera that was 300k pixels and i still can't use it cuz i'm running on MAC.

Then Swaworski Crystals
Then a glass chess set and i don't play chess
Harley Davidson Zippo and i don't like harleys
Burberry sling bag.. well this one was nice.

And.. A Gianni Versace Wallet

And also a pair of Gucci Glasses and A set of Lingerie (not gonna post those pics)

I need serious help. I've spent most of my salary for the month and it's only the 2nd.

God save me from this Evilness!

No comments: