Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween party


This is me!
The sufferings of a fake mummy.
No toilet...dang i look a pregnant person that had a major accident. Luckily there was a very good makeup artist making the blood effect look better :)

This is one of my favourite picture. Eventhough during that time i was already half non mummy all the bandages started to fall off. Apparently, loads of "strangers" kept on asking me to take pictures with them. I hope they can find my email to send me some of those "cekik" pictures of me.
Me "cekik-ing" Precilla the devil that night
Me "cekik-ing" Connie another red devil
Okay this one no cekik.. the michael Jackson dance! with Eileen another cute devil.
Dunno why got 1 line there.The girls night out.

Ahh i'll post the other pics in other pic blog

Then the "toilet call" came.. i had to rush to the office of flix to ask them to literally strip be apart. Cutting off the bandages...and then *zoom*!!!

Rushes to toilet. and *poof* bye bye mummy... Hello Zombie army girl lol
Muahaha.. I love dressing up!
From left to right:- Celia,Precilla,Miki,Felicia,Myself..
See how "sat" felicia is.. Me and celia cannot tahan!

2 comments:

~*~LostSoul~*~ said...

juls .. I want be that mumia ... but I'd preferred to be a vampire lol ... hehehe

Dawn said...

WAH love your costume! u shuda come to Zouk with us! it was massively awesome!!!!!!!