Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Having Fun Dressing Up

Well I realised that as we grow older, we really get bored of some things.
One of the few things i realised i got bored of is going out clubbing.
Don't get me wrong, I still love going to clubs to dance and drink. It's the dressing up i am getting bored of. So lately, i go clubbing wearing very very simple wears. Actually i just go with whatever I'm wearing. Usually jeans and t-shirt.

See simple le..
I mean whatever we wear it's not like your friends don't want to hang out with you if you don't look good right?

Unless you are there for alternative reasons like wanting guys to check you out or trying to impress someone. And if it's a guy you really like, i prefer being myself. It's the best.

But lately a new event has started in Flix. Apparently it's turned to a Retro night in Flix and since the owner is a friend, I decided to give in and dress retro.
It's a waste it was only me and Mark dressed that way. But if we don't start, who will get the ball rolling. It doesn't matter i had fun. My other friends not dressed in Retro had fun too.

It was a very fun night! dancing retro old school songs the still grooves to the beat. Oh we also won some maxis merchandise and world cup jerseys..muahaha!


Cute le..

Its a waste we didn't bring our camera and had to use a handphone camera. Else it would look better.

Well gonna dressed up more retro next week.