Thursday, July 28, 2011

Get in the circle!!

Who says Capoeira is all about martial arts... We party hard to you know.. Well at least i do :p 

So last weekend i had my Capoeira Graduation week, My masters and Professors from around came to Kuala Lumpur to visit. Pictures of the graduation is on my other blog - www.mycapoeira.blogspot.com.

In every graduation, we would also have a Brazilian Night Celebration where we party how the Brazilians do :P 
When i saw some of the pictures of myself, it shocked me.. I look as though i was drunk.. hahaha
But all i drank was Sprite and Coke.... Well here are some pictures to share.
Me and Kudzai Samba-ing

My dance looks weird here with Professor Versatil, LA

Following the leader dance leaded by Professor Pimbal

Another crazy dance move! i have no idea what im doing here again!

Trying to look sexy was not a success!!! 

The boys that came to support... 

Kassia helped a lot this event also!

The familia & friends :)

WE like to PARTAYYYYYYYYY

No comments: