Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Melbourne 2010 - day 1

It's been 16 years since I last travelled with mom. I remembered the last time I travelled with mom I was 11 and we went to Medan, indonesia with the lions club from Penang. That was the day I hit puberty...on the plane! Scary experience!

This time around thanks to air Asia we managed to get super
cheap fares to Melbourne to visit grandma, aunts and cousins. So mom agreed on randomly purchasing the tickets beginning of this year and here we are now.. On the plane on our way to Melbourne



The 8 hour flight gave us a chance to bond and catch up! Mom even did a numerology reading for me!!

Arriving at midnight, uncle John was very sweet to pick us up and by the time we got home it was already very late. The next morning, I thought a run at the park next to the house would be good. I was wrong! It froze my ass off!!



After, mom got ready and we were off to the city by train with aunt peggy

Aunt peggy's place was beautiful...here are some pictures of the place













Train ride was fun








Sister catching up :) while on the way to town..

On Swanston street some pictures :)









The cutie there was being cheeky posing but I snapped only after he turned away.


Met up with uncle Jimmy fong and his wife Julie for a drink





And dinner was in Chinatown

Day 2-6 will be posted when I'm back in Malaysia

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: