Friday, December 25, 2009

Day 1 back to Penang

So I decided since I'd be alone for Xmas in kl, I bought the next flight back to Penang to visit my family and friends.

Ben came to pick me up from the airport with his friend ah hong and we headed for Japanese dinner at a new restaurant in Island Plaza which name I forgot. The food was good except the sashimi which was still frozen when it was served. Service was bad...but I would recommend the unagi with cheese roll.. Yummy!!!


Then met up with the chi muis- shueh ling, jovin, suets and su-sen accompanied with Jymmy and ah kam..oh and my god son... Well he was the king of the night. Jymmy had to fan him when he was sleeping...lol



Wonder what I'll be doing tmrw...till then au voir...

Oh oh...at last I met mom...After my accident till now I didn't get to see her. Happy though we didn't catch up much yet...hopes for more time tmrw..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: