Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Accident... aiyo


Maybe it's god's way of telling me to slow down on the travelling and start saving.. but honestly speaking, it seems like a way more expensive way than to tell me in my dreams or something.

End of November, we (me and the frenchies) headed to Langkawi to spend the weekend and also to celebrate Laura's birthday.

It started awesomely, arriving there at night... checking in and going for drinks..


The next morning we headed for the waterfalls, on a scooter.. which i did tell them i wasn't comfortable in driving it... They are heavy in the front

At the waterfalls :)

At skull beach... before the accident

On the way back-----

BOOMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Actually had a short blackout for a bit before i stood up and

*Crack* was the first sound i heard....My left knee
The guys held me and told me not to move.. The funniest thing was i didn't feel any pain on that leg but more on the right leg which was scratched.

Audrey stopped a cab and we put all the newspapers and clothes we could find and i hopped into the cab and he didn't want to take me to the hospital. He sent me instead to a clinic!!! a DENTAL CLINIC!! That was not even opened...

And called the ambulance there...

The hospital discharged me saying nothing was broken...

Yea nothing was.. just that my bones were cracked, my ACL is completely torn and my meniscus too... sigh

I promise u.. i will never ever ride a motorbike ever again... My surgery is due thanks to this incident

No comments: