Wednesday, January 31, 2007

random..

I haven't been updating much on my blog lately. Reason being. I haven't done much.
Stay home mostly, cuz I'm lazy to go out. Guess it's the Malaysian blood thing. Why go out when u have to walk.
I was actually thinking of going out today though. For some fresh air..
Guess what happened???
It started raining. ahahha
Thanks to mom, I will be catching a broadway dance show in the Music house on the 8th of February.
I'm soooo looking forward to it.
I'll be going with Per's mom.
She sacrificed herself to watch it with me cuz Per would rather die than go to one of those dance shows with me. Hahaha
I'm also very much looking forward to what has in store for me on the 10th of February.
My 2nd year anniversary with Per.
I hope things go out well...
*cross fingers*

No comments: